Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Franken! Cry Me a River

Hi! So this is a franken I made maybe a yearish ago..? I made it for Steph from Imperfectly Painted, after her inspiration for an RBL color [see post about that here!]. She named it Neptune's Pool & I named mine Cry Me a River! I like that they have something to do with bodies of water haha. Anyway, I'm really grateful for Steph for being supportive as I'm starting out my blog, so I decided to pull this out of my franken basket [I'll have to show that on here one day, haha]!

 This is 3 coats of my franken!
 It's not this transparent in real life, I promise. It actually comes out opaque.
Close up of the bottle!


I put in a lot of Nubar 2010, CND Jade Sparkle, and some blues that I had around... Maybe Revlon Royal? I loved Steph's idea so much, I even tried making an olive-y green version, haha. Maybe I'll show that next!

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo gorgeous! Thank you for making me a bottle of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i wouldnt think of these two colors together but i like it!! its so sweet of you to make a color just for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! & her idea was too good to pass up haha:] & Steph, no problem at all!

    ReplyDelete