Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My picks from Orly's Mineral FX Collection

So I only picked up 4 of Orly's Mineral FX Fall 2011 Collection. Rock the World didn't seem much like my kind of polish, & Rococo A-Go-Go looked too similar to Zoya Valerie [which I have already]. So here are my picks!

Emberstone: 2 coats
 Emberstone is insanely gorgeous. It looks more coral in the bottle, but pulls really orange on me with this corally/red fleck.

Rock Solid: 2 coats
 Rock Solid is a gunmetal shimmer with lots of holo glitter packed in there.


Rock-It: 3 coats for pictures, but I got away with 2 in real life.
 Rock-It is a purple-y magenta with a gold douchrome in the bottle, but on the nail, it translates more as insane sparkle!

& Stone Cold: 2 coats
Stone Cold is an electric blue jam packed with flecked glitter. It's so so eye-catching & beautiful.



Application on all of these was pretty good, 2 coats & you're done! It did take a little to get Stone Cold & Rock Solid off my nails due to all that glitter, but I think it's worth it.

Thanks for reading!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment