Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Quick Updated NOTD

So even though I think crackles are completely done, I had this weird feeling like I NEEDED to put crackle on top of my franken mani from last night... I know, black crackle over red has been done a million & a half times, but I don't know, it was calling to me haha.

here's one coat of Icing's black crackle [blanking on the name right now] over my nameless franken:
I like Icing's version because of the huge cracks it makes, it makes the base color show through a lot, which I like more than its counterparts.

2 comments:

  1. im the same! every time i say im over shatter i find myself putting some on. hahha your franken looks so pretty! .. welcome to the blog world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's a disease!! & thank you so much:]!

    ReplyDelete