Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

SH Gray by Gray Layering!

Gah, sorry it's taking me a while to respond to comments! I had 2 back-to-back exams this morning, blehhh. But now they're done! & I can  paint my nails, so all's right with the world again;]

I had on Sally Hansen's Gray by Gray for my exams. This is one of my favorite colors, I bought it when I was just really starting to get into nail polish [the first one was OPI's Ski Teal You Drop]. It's a perfect 2 coats to bluey-gray perfection [slate? is that it? haha]

I need to say, I really like the SH brushes.. I know not everyone's a fan, but I am!! :]
Then today in my break between classes, I added on 2 coats of Milani's Totally Cool. It turned it into this kind of dusty purple with this pinkish, goldish flaky shimmer in the shade, but in direct light, the dustiness really comes out & I'm in love.

I'm writing this post from class [shh, don't tell!!] & I keep staring at it. PS sorry for the lack of clean up! I had to run out to get to class on time:/

No comments:

Post a Comment