Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lorelei's Tiara

Happy Saturday, ladies! Have any great plans for the weekend?? I have a visitor this weekend, I'm very excited:] anyway, today I have for you Lorelei's Tiara from the China Glaze Eye Candy collection:] It was really unique when I got it, but turns out there's a Sally Hansen Gem Crush dupe for it!! Haha, it's okay, I still loveeee this color.


Trying to show how reflective it is


SO. SHINY. seriously.
This was 2 coats, coverage was awesome. I like the formula of this too. And it's so ridiculously sparkly, I have to love it. Plus, that blue glitter ? Uhm, yes.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Sally Hansen was very unoriginal this year, first the crackles, now this. But I think you made a great choice here since China Glaze formula is bettet. Love this glitter so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the formula on this is SO GOOD. i was not expecting it to be this great for a glitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this one today! The girl at Sally said they had a few of these in the back b/c they were still waiting on the full collection to ship to them, so I snapped this (plus two others) up! I can't wait to try it, it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh! My daughter's name is Loralai! She will love this, I'll HAVE to buy it for her!

    ReplyDelete