Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

Other People's Frankens! [Part 7]

Hi everyone! I'm nearing the end of my series:] I think after this one, I only have 2 left. Anyway, today I have for you Jack Frost from My Nail Graffiti :] I really wanted to wear one of these color shifting ones on its own, and I'm really glad I chose this one. The shift is from blue to pink to pinky purple and I thought I saw some teal, too. I loved it by itself, it was so pretty and light looking.. I had on 3 coats of this, and I couldn't see noticeable VNL at that point.





I tried to get as much of the color shift as I could, but it was SO hard to capture. Like the other 2 color shifting ones, Jack Frost has holo and iridescent glitters throughout it. Again, total win from My Nail Graffiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment