Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Chocolotta Love! [FAVORITE]

I want to start off by saying that I really hate brown on me. I hate brown polish [I feel like it looks so weird on me], brown clothes [ditto], brown basically everything that I need to wear. I have brown hair and brown eyes and anything else is just an overload in my mind. Enter Lynnderella's Chocolotta Love: "a blend of brown multi-sized hexagons and squares, black microglitter, as well as scattered yellow, red, purple, turquoise, lime and emerald "candies" in a sheer chocolate base. Like brownies with M+Ms baked in." This polish redeemed brown for me. I got this one because I knew I had to take a chance, plus it just looked so glowy! And I love chocolate, so yeah. Okay, less talking, more polish.










Sorry about the overload of pictures, but I couldn't even begin to capture how glowy and pretty and unexpected this polish is! I put it over 2 coats of Brucci Sparkling Bordeaux [as I have no other browns haha]. But I like the effect, it comes out more wine toned. I wore this till it chipped, about 2.5 days. I was literally mesmerized haha. The formula was great on this one, I really loved it. It was so easy to get the glitter on your nails and the multicolored glitter really looked sunken in and it was just so visually interesting. So even before I get to the blue in the collection, I know that this is my favorite!

11 comments:

  1. Amazing color! It looks like it has a lot of red in it, too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any brown polishes, but I love this one! It's really cute with all of the colored glitter in it. It makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this collection is changing my nail polish tastes haha! i agree, it's so unique

      Delete
  3. This looks really cool!! Gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh really pretty! btw, your goodies are on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! IT really does look like a wine kind of color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i think it had a little to do with the base polish. i want to try this over black next! and nude! and purple! and everything!! haha

      Delete