Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Paean of the Bells- a Lacquistry Polish

Hello lovelies! I have a great polish to show you today, one from Lacquistry. Her shop is currently closed, but she'll reopen soon [with new polishes!] and I for one can't wait:] There's no way I could describe this polish better then Jenna, so here's the description from the listing: "Lacquistry's Paean of The Bells is a sparkling bronze jelly base sprinkled with golden brown glitters, punctuated with gold holo bits to create a uniquely warm shimmer." It's an unusual color for me, so I passed up on it the first time I placed an order, only to have it haunt my nail polish dreams haha. So I promptly put that baby in my shopping cart as soon as I could! Here it is at 3 coats, I believe.






Great polish, but formula's understandably thick. I personally don't mind working with it to get this effect, but just letting you know:]

6 comments:

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.
    I'm hoping to see the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal blog now ;)
    Feel free to visit my webpage ... http://brl.Thefreecat.org/wiki/GlennEmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article. I am experiencing many of these issues as well.
    .
    My webpage Fast Loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our discussion made at this place.
    Feel free to surf my blog verzekeringwiki.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told was
    once a amusement account it. Glance complex to far introduced agreeable from you!

    By the way, how could we keep in touch?
    my web page :: Http://Labdegaragem.Com.Br/Wiki/Index.Php?Title=UsuáRio:KristinaC

    ReplyDelete