Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nail Clouds!

So I was inspired by this week's color blocking TT post! I decided to do some more nail art [I know. Weird!] -ish stuff and did a nail cloud mani! This was actually really easy, and I really love the whole effect. Like a funky french, but more... bubbly looking. AND I get to use 3 colors at once! Always a plus. I did this one with Revlon Provence, then Barry M Raspberry, then Sinful Colors Rainstorm for the last clouds:]


Provence on its own. For some reason, I wasn't a big fan of this polish on me. I gave it away, I think I'm gonna stick with Essie Lilacism for now..



Sorry about the wear, this was after 2 days! I must have really liked this mani haha

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this color combo!!!
    Beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, it came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute. I haven't tried a cloud mani on myself yet, but I did try one on a nail wheel for practice :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! Loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a dramatic combo--I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to do a cloud mani! I'm scared I'll screw it up.. haha this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so freaking cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete