Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lynnderella Deep Blue Seeing

Hey all! I hope everyone's day is going well:] I have a crazy busy day with classes and everything, so I can't wait to go crash in my room tonight! I just started watching Supernatural at request of my sister [hey, Sandy!], and I'm only like 4 episodes in, but I'm liking it so far. Anyway, I have one of my favorite manis to date to show you today. Lynnderella's Deep Blue Seeing over China Glaze Blue Sparrow.









Finding a base I liked for this was HARD. All of my blues were too dark or too light , but Blue Sparrow was perfect! I loved all the different shades of blue happening and the subtle differences in the shades. And also, my nails looked like neon blue jewels. I got a few compliments on this one, it was definitely an eyecatcher!

What do you think of this pairing? Did I pick a good base??

7 comments:

  1. Arh! you make it hard to resist the lure of Lynnderella! Blue Sparrow and deep Blue Seeing look awesome together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this one looks so much better on you than any other pic I have seen!

    Speaking of Lynderella blue(ish)s...what base would you suggest for Mme. Violette de Bleu? I have had it over a year and you'd think by the bottle I have worn it once but it is just from swatching endlessly on nail wheels to find the perfect base! Which I have not yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you<3!

      and honestly, I have the same problem! I think Revlon Royal may be the best I've gotten with MVdB, but I've never been completely happy with any combination... I'll have to search my stash and report back!

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful! You picked the perfect base for it!!!

    ReplyDelete