Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

One Bad Apple

Hey all! I hope everyone's thanksgivings went well:) mine was great, I got to spend a nice week with the family, and I was in charge of the deserts for Thanksgiving dinner, so I had fun with that (if you're wondering, I made a maple & roasted pear cheesecake and a banana split brownie pie). Anyway, I have an older polish from 2Chix to show you today, One Bad Apple. I wore it on top of Essie Bikini So Teeny and I loved the combination! I just used one coats of OBA here, and I had no problems at all:)





4 comments:

  1. Mmm your deserts sound yummy!
    Beautiful mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the desserts sound tasty! I love the primary glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cheerful polish! It looks perfect with Bikini. ^_^

    Dang, my mouth literally started watering at the thought of that cheesecake...

    ReplyDelete